- Please note that the butts field is uneven and appropriate footwear should be worn.
- Whilst we have taken appropriate steps to maintain safety, responsibilty is ultimately down to the individual
- The field and access from the public paths will be stopped for the weekend 4th – 5th June
- You will have mandatory tuition at the practice butts
- The bow with arrows mounted must always point towards the targets
- Pointing a bow with arrow towards the crowd will cause the horn to sound and the person asked to leave the butts.
- Shooting arrows MUST STOP ON THE HORN
- All stewards will be visable in HI VIS jackets
Horn and bell signals
- A bell will sound once for a 10 second warning to start
- A bell will sound twice to start shooting arrows
- A horn will sound once to stop shooting arrows
Emergency stop is 4 sounds of the horn – e.g. if a person is seen in the target area or safety compromised
Emergency access will be required up the church track at all times and so no parking is allowed.